Adobe plans MAX 2010
The MAX theme “Connect. Discover. Inspire.” is the backdrop for five days of informative sessions, hands-on labs and countless networking opportunities that will focus on three emerging technology trends: the seamless delivery of content across multiple screens, innovative ways to monetise content and applications, and new technologies enabling integrated design and develop workflows.
MAX 2010 will feature keynote appearances from Adobe chief executive officer Shantanu Narayen and chief technology officer Kevin Lynch as well as industry luminaries. Attendees will connect with thousands of other people in the community, as well as Adobe product teams, in organised sessions and “unconference” discussions. The event will also include technology sneak-peeks, technical sessions, and a community pavilion hub that includes partner and customer exhibits.
“Every day, technology breakthroughs are transforming how we work, learn, communicate, and ultimately, express ourselves,” said Kevin Lynch, Adobe chief technology officer. “MAX is a great forum for top industry experts, designers and developers to gather together and collaborate on new ideas, develop innovative strategies and learn about new tools that will put them squarely at the forefront in creating the next generation of digital experiences.”
MAX 2010 offers three attendee tracks consisting of more than 200 sessions and 100 hands-on labs. The Envision track is a first look at Adobe’s future roadmaps and best practices that will help guide organisations to success in a multiscreen world. The Design track will dive into the art and science of designing across multiple types of media and screens – Web, interactive, mobile and print. The Develop track will provide new skills for conceptualising, building and deploying next-generation, multiscreen applications.
Featured MAX programs include:
◦ Preconference labs, that provide hands-on intensive training for MAX attendees interested in expanding their marketable skills.
◦ BYOL (Bring Your Own Laptop) Labs, offering engaging, educational and hands-on sessions in which attendees use the tools they’re learning — and then keep the files and software to continue practicing after the conference.
◦ Russell Brown@MAX — a three-day, hands-on course that brings together top art directors, designers, illustrators and photographers to learn advanced imaging tips and techniques with Adobe Photoshop CS5.
◦ LiveCycle MAX@bundle — a one-and-a-half day program for enterprise developers to learn how to create user-centric applications with Adobe LiveCycle® Enterprise Suite 2.5.
◦ CS5@MAX bundle — a training course for those who want to create content across screens of all sizes from the desktop to tablets to mobile devices. The program will use Adobe Creative Suite 5 products including Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Flash Professional and Flash Catalyst.
Images of MAX2009 from www.photoshop.com