QuarkXPress 9.5.1 enhances App Studio font and interactivity
Quark has released a new update to QuarkXPress 9, available free of charge to all version 9 users. The update optimises App Studio for QuarkXPress with improvements made to file size, font compatibility, and interactive features.
App Studio is a digital publishing solution that allows designers to create HTML5 apps for iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire and Android devices within Quark’s page layout software.
The updates to QuarkXPress to enhance app creation with App Studio include:
• Issue file size optimisation to create even smaller App Studio downloads
• Option to embed any TrueType or OpenType font into App Studio layouts
• New horizontal scroll box interactive enrichment
• Scroll support for web views
• The ability to add interactivity to anchored boxes
• New “Open File” action for embedding additional media within HTML5 content
QuarkXPress 9.5.1 also adds Windows 8 support.
Download QuarkXPress 9.5.1 here